Thursday, July 17, 2008

stayin cute like i do



johnny is the most gentle man i know, swear. he has the touch of a feather or something soft and light like that. haha amazing! anywhooo, today was just the usuals wake up aggitated. cleaned my room did some laundry and waited for my momma's arrival. i feel bad because i was supposed to go with moni to get her tatoo and hang out with christine today cos she's leaving and neither of the plans went through. so i went and got my nails done after i got off work. dont you hate when youre wearing a cute outfit and no where to go! ahh thee worst. anywhoo, what else is there came home cooked dinner for my momma and the rest of the crazy people at my house. and now i'm sitting here wanting to do something but i dont feel like getting ready to go or anything. hmmm, i made taco's which reminds me i owe kenneth and sabella both taco's. tommorow i work that 9-5 and stay cute like i do. hahah ooh lemme recap yesterday!!! so i went shopping yesterday at nordstrom rack and spent 40 bucks. i got a cream colored northface jacket and a vest thingy! whooop steal, i was pumped. as i drove home i noticed how dirty the car was and the bite and torchlihgt are coming so of course you can't stunt in a dirty car. i took it to vaccum it out and washed it all nice and pretty. i made my devil of a brother help me. hahah the pictures show us with the newly washeed car.

the summer is turning me into quite th elittle housewife all this cleaning and cookin and caring. too bad i dont have a husband to be a housewife for hahahaha. sike!

No comments: