Thursday, July 3, 2008

& i thought only mixed kidds were the devil

turns out myspace is the ultimate devil, and it's probably what makes mixed kidds so evil in the first place :) myspace is a breeding ground for secret relationships, random people you will never meet in your life, a place where fights first start and where they end. i think i'll be off of myspace for a while, matter of fact i think i'm going to try my best (hopefully it works) to stay off of myspace completely. people who use myspace get caught up in this never ending cycle of drama. it's reaaal ridiculous. besides, with all my time spent on myspace, i probably could've found a cure for cancer or aids! but i sit on myspace and talk to my friends and what not. i think that's what my cell phone is for callin me up so we can kick it. anyways, i think i'm just getting tired of people's fake-ness persay. people build false identities on myspace anyway; i dont mean creepy old men posing as 13 year old boys to lure to their house i'm speaking on females males and everything in between making their myspace profile so official and taking extremely cute pictures only to let the world be let down in real life that they're nothing like that. sometimes i think my myspace sheds a little of that light. everyone wants to be accepted,oh well. i'm over it. i'm going to start working on me and stop trying to be friendly to every accepted friend on myspace. i can't be your bestfriend over myspace anyway, i probably never will meet you either. ill still be open to new prospering friendships, it just won't have myspace attached somewhere in the background. it's a fresh start and i'mfeelinm reaal fresh right about now. i think it's time to get my life in order and my priorities straight. don't say good bye to the old adriana say hello to the new even MORE fabulous adriana, with new gadgets and toys. i'm like that cool new barbie you've always wanted. matching shoes and hand bag with a top-back pink convertible. i dont come with a ken though. just the fierce three matching outfits. ken's sold seperately but i dont look good with any of the ones that are sold seperately. sounds like this barbie needs a bubble bath in my hot pink dream house right about now.

so ill get on the internet to bloooog my life away, and to find new recipes- did i mention i'm going to start my baking career? off to the store at 2 today to get my ingredients. everyone's welcome to taste testing. :) i wont kill you promise- im good.
i think i'm in love with my life. :) matterof fact, i know.

No comments: