Wednesday, July 2, 2008

oh fabulous one.

so as i stated earlier today eldons great self got me in to the movies for free and i watched kungfu panda. the best part of the movie was this quote that made me have a positive outlook on life.
i never knew kids movies teach good morals, i must've always been oblivious before. so the quote was
yesterday's history, tommorow's a mystery and today's a gift, that's why we call it the present.

i'm pretty sure i've heard something to this effect once before in my life, i never actually put the pieces together to understand the meaning. so i guess today's my gift, and i'm going to use my gift to it's potential. matter of fact, everyday. :) can't wait for tommorow's gift.
i'm feelin in a reaaal positive mood today. i think i want to change the world now. maybe not that extreme, maybe just one person's life will do :)

No comments: