Monday, July 7, 2008

"are we at the library?"

"no, but still be quiet cos it's like an expensive library! "

haha i took my sister to half price books and barnes and noble today so i could swoop me a few summer reads. i ended up reading all the books i wanted to buy in the store and just buying an SAT study guide so i can restudy for the SAT and take it agian in october or whenever it is. which reminds me i need to register for that and the ACT. why am i taking these tests if i KNOW i'm going to FIDM they don't care about that. i'll be extremely bitter if iend up going to a college like the UW. i'm not hating, i just don't want to go into any careers the UW can help me with. now if i wanted to be a nurse... another story. quality time with my sister is amust; except the lady in the bookstore kept telling her how much she looked like her mommy (me) ha if i ever had a child! before i left i worked in the daycare, we made cute chalk drawins on the deck. i love little kids when i'm in a good mood, they keep me young and youthful. & they're very inspiring. alexis told me about her chalk drawin, it was my mom at her wedding and how my dad turned into icecream and melted into popsicle sticks or something. hahha. oh yeah i forgot to mention i completely embarrased myself grocery shopping, but wht's new i do it on a daily basis. i gained my cool points back 3 minutes later- maybe. which also reminds me a trip to safeway is in need before thursday :)

No comments: