Friday, July 18, 2008

happy friday?





so i never was a big fan of the dude named T.I but i've been sitting around the house all day and ik realized he's not that bad of a dude. his new song he has, no matter what, is actually good. i see positive in it somewhere. and i was watching MTV jams or whatever it's called and his number one rule is BEFORE YOU BEEF CONFRONT THE SOURCE. i like that rule i guess i should take his advice and confront the source if i ever beef with someone. it's 99.5 % of the time silly stuff anyways. but yeah, props to you T.I you've become another person i can tolerate a little more, now only if i could work on a FEW more people. so lets see i'm sittin here watching FAB 5 on MtV jams or whatever. catching up on my videos. just finished making cookies with baby girl. the summer really is turning me into a housewife. i should be out playing golf with my husband but it slipped my mind and my parents will beeeeeef if i leave tonight and not come back at all tommorow. ill just wait. boys are nothing but nasty grimey messes. well the ones on myspace. and the ones at all the events. but let me NOT start on about that one. so tonight looks like i'm layin back maxin and relaxin with my family. joy joy joy.

No comments: