Friday, July 25, 2008

early morning pimp

haha that song title by kid rock makes me laugh, anywhoo i'm up bright and early today. got things to do people to see money to make! just jumped out the shower feelin fresher than a MF with my good shoes on, but i dont have shoes on. i'm only online because i have to write about my dream because it waws SOOO good i dont wanna forget. this was probably the best dream i've ever had. so we were at summer jam mindin our own business playin around that being me and courtney and the setup ressembled that of seward park's little ampitheater. and i'm sittin there with this cute outfit and then i see ludacris performing he walks through the grass and comes to me, he picks me up and is carrying around while singing (i dont know what song) and then he comes over to some chick who's taking a bunch of pictures. he carried around and we took photos. then later thomas popped out the blue and courtney and me were kickin it with chris brown on the grass. tell me this was NOT a good dream, best ever. ludacris is soo fine. okay bout to get dressed and ready to cut out.

No comments: