Tuesday, July 15, 2008

doctor doctor!

today i took a lovely trip to the doctor to check out my iron levels. i never knew eating beef would effect my iron levelsl. the doctor was suppper nice and what not. then i drove my mom to her doctor appt which was right afer mine. her appt took like an hour to finish and while there i had an eye opening experience. so i was siting there and these two older people were sitting close to me and just started talking, i guess they were just friendly like that and it was hard NOT to ease drop on the convo. so the two people were over 80. they talked about the first penecillin shot and everything. the man did everything possible, he was a doctor and taught the doctors who now help him with his medical issues. and he had flown 300 million miles. ridiculous on the account that i've never stepped foot in a flying airplane. lifes crazy, watching the livelyness in the elderly people in the doctors office made me want to help older people becaue they make you realize and remember why you live life. they're really positive tooo compared to 30 yr old people visitiing the doctor, they're fiesty like my momma.

No comments: