Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 21, 2008

so it was supposed to be the best day ever! well not really, i was just supposed to have fun at wildwaves and i did. token me and peka did everything in the park. it all went bad when we came back out the park and found out the car was broken into. i'm super bitter because my stuff was the only thing touched in the car, they left everything else but my stuff, which is good, but still! they took all my stuff and my debit card. too bad i had no money in it. Federal way police are good for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, they couldn't do anything at all. i really want to find the theives. they charged 93 cents at a gas station, wow. well if you're out there reading this i hope you get hit by a train! takin my stuff, i'm crazy if i ever find you you're over. so i spent my whole day getting a new license and re opening my debit card. why i went to the rainier DOL office i dont know because i waited 3 hours for them to tell me i couldn't even get my license redone without my parent. so i visited the renton one and i got everything done in 45 minutes. i hate everyhtin on rainier, not to mention certain people! anywhoo, now i've gotta work extra so i can stack up cos right now i have 83 cents in my pocket and my new license. WEAAK.
i'm just ready for the weeekend so i can party.

No comments: