Wednesday, July 9, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

life realization
my life is revolving around watching the tyra show twice aday and i really get mad when its a rerun i've already seen. oh no, i'm catching the summer blues disease. i need to go to the lbrary tommo so i can get rid of my library fine of 80 bucks. i wanna go shopping tommorow, but i've been greazed. i bought an SAT book and i haven't even opened it yet. Adriana stop slacking on life, it'll become a habit! i'd tell someone to come rescue me but i'd loook helpless. ill rescue myself, tommorow,. i promise.
summer fling? that was the topic on the tyra show. every woman should have a few, does that count if i'm not a woman? i dont want a boy in my life, they want too much, i want too much i just wanna party and not worry about someone elses where-abouts. i think i love like a guy, which in turn isn't love. haha.
oh & i'm bitter i din't get my grey's anatomy season today, i couldn't figure out what season it was i needed.wchi is what i need to do RIGHT NOW. b u t i got a cute top and a scarf thing today. maybe ill look cute tommorow just cos. whoooooop :)
okay tyra's on in 12 minutes, my life revolves around tv cfku!
oh and i'm going to work for the CFDA when i grow up, i decided.

No comments: