Saturday, August 23, 2008

TODAYS THE BIG DAY!

recapping what happened thursday:so again i helped with the little 6th grade monsters, now they're all ready for 6th grade how exciting. worked a bit and then returned to helping children later at night. i had the opportunity to welcome in the new kindergarteners for kimball elementary at their orientation. the little kids were too cute! it made me realized though i DEFINITELY don't wanna work with little kids though. they're very emotional and clingy, ill go for 6th grade and up. yesterday worked all day, i'm gettin PAID!
and TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!
i will be heart broken if i come home later today without my new phone. my dad's taking me to get it. but we're doing all my favorite things today.
Jamboree for Football which means Foster football players will be having a carwash-CUTIES!!!
and then we're going shopping. how great a day. and of course some hardcore partying tonight since i'ts my last FREE weekend of summer. depressing....

No comments: