Sunday, August 24, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL ALREADY?!

looks like it's that time of the year! this weekend has been the greatest and now i can't wait (yes i can!) till school starts! i loved this summer, it was most definietly my favorite but i'm ready for senior year. spending mass amounts of money was not my favorite thing to do this weekend but what i got in exchange will keep me happy for a while. Splurged today on coats when i went back to school shopping with my family today. 30 bucks isn't that bad for a coat right? it is when you buy 5 of them at one time. i had to have them in everycolor! speaking of which i need to purchase the others online cos they didnt have my size. and big news! i got my phone, it really is a dream come true it has everything you could possibly want. the instinct is thee best! it's been like christmas over here this weekend for me. ooh and bought a make up kit from ULTA today too. spendy spendy. but now i have low funds which means work work work this week! last FULL week of school. can't believe it. :(

No comments: