Saturday, August 2, 2008

oh well.

so i'm supposed to blog everday on here, well that's my goal and i haven't been keeping up for a few days just because of my teeth and because i'm trying (once again) to avoid myspace as much as possible just cause i feel like it brings unwanted drama which i do not need nor want.
life has hit a dull point, a very long flat point where there's nothing to do. i want to have fun and be happy, that's EXACTLY what i live for. but no one else seems to be living for a similar thing therefore there's nothing to do. i love my city but it's kind of boring. by 10 oclock everyone's in there house ready to go to bed and this is a saturday night! & it's sad because i'm too young to hit the club, only 7 more months though and im on it! there isn't really a point to this blog as you can tell, just catchin up with life's thoughts. i have a lot of thoughts but feelings are scarce. i'm starting to wonder why. i'm trying to tweak my life you know, start caring about people and not end up saying oh well to every bad situation i encounter. i guess it's my coping mechanism- "OH WELL." oh well.... see there i go again. my goal for the end of the year is to find my heart.... well its in my chest i'm just going to find it some feeling... or maybe i'm just saying this because i've hit the dul point of the summer. we'll see how i feel in a week or so. i switch up alot. i'm off to go find something to do with my life for now.

No comments: