Sunday, August 17, 2008

On the come up

Dreezy J baby got a new computer and i'm on thee upgrade. now i just need my new phone, ipod and camera and ill be good to go. i'm still bitter about them theives. this screen is so big it almost hurts my eyses. really, 22 inch screen? ridiculous! it's pretty cool though.
i keep not updating this thing! i'm getting so lazy about it. Friday i didn't do much that i sould mention, spent half of the time trying to get my nails done and the other celebrating courtney's birthday which reminds me i have to buy her a present! yesterday everyone was being weaaaak so i kicked it with cousin supreme-o. and that was about it. no elaboration on that part, except that the police were out to get us yet again! but its whatevs.
and today i haven't done anything but clean, i'm still in my pajamas. i found out my good friends going to FIDM too! how fabulous. and uhhh, thats about it.

No comments: